Blanca Moreno de Barreda y Halcón
Blanca Moreno de Barreda was born in Seville (Spain) on 12.7.1972, architect and artist, lives and works in Rome.
Her artistic commitment is expressed through various techniques, in particular in china ink and graffiti drawing.
Furthermore, with a view to recycling, she often use waste materials and objects, creating original artistic compositions.
In Madrid, and later in Rome, she has organized architecture, restoration and art meetings, in collaboration with various professors, freelancers and artists.
She has worked in interior design projects.
She is currently dedicated to consultancy in architectural projects of various national and international bodies.
In recent years she has dedicated herself to the creation of paintings and artistic installations by participating in the following group exhibitions:
- GiftArt – Galleria Spazio 40 – Roma;
- Vultus Urbis – Galleria Spazio 40 – Roma;
- L'amore è sempre un altro amore – Galleria Muef – Roma;
- Fraternità – Galleria Medina – Roma;
- Simposio arte-architettura su Franco Purini – Museo Crocetti e Casa dell’Architettura;
- Renaissance – Galleria Muef – Roma
- Arte e mente, in collaboration with the Neurospritz - Mercato Generale Roma;
- Mostra dell'Associazione il Salotto di Diotima - Galleria Inter@rt. Porto turistico di Roma;
- Oggetti Smarriti – Exhibition of the Associazione il Salotto di Diotima. Galleria Micro – Arti visive – Roma;
- Rome Week Art 2022 – Exhibition Arte e salute – Centro congressi Fonda-zione Santa Lucia IRCCS – Roma.
Universidad Politécnica de Madrid – Degree in Architecture (Urbanism) 1997
Roma 12 september 2022
Events at Rome Art Week
Vernissage Wednesday 26 Oct 2022 | 17:00-19:00