Ma è nell' arte che il suo estro trova completezza: la sua produzione si divide tra figurativo e pittorico, nella stessa confluiscono la sua formazione accademica profondamente permeata dalla cultura araba: i soggetti diventano protagonisti di racconti ambientanti nella metropoli egiziana; nell' astratto sono i colori della sua Terra che esplodono con vitalismo sulla tela.
2009Helwan UniversityCairo, Egypt
PhD – Applied Arts – Interior Design & Furniture
The Impact of Romanticism on Interior Design & Furniture
2003Helwan UniversityCairo, Egypt
Master’s Degree – Applied Arts – Interior Design & Furniture
Form and its Relationship to Interior Design & Furniture
1996Helwan University Cairo, Egypt
Bachelor of Arts – Applied Arts – Interior Design & Furniture
• Supervising the doctoral thesis in 2014for the student Mohamed Abdelhamid Noaman - titled: Rooting of Cultural Identity for Yemeni Heritage Architecture.
• Designing the environmental museum of St. Catherine’s in Morgan Land village in 2012.
• Training course on the design and development of furniture with the Center for Modernization of the Egyptian Furniture Industry and the Development Center for Spanish Furniture Industry in 2012.
• Arbitration of the training course of the Center for Modernization of Industry with Aghaghan Association in 2013 and 2014.
• Chairman of the technical and financial committee in the process of furnishing the covered hall in university campus 2012.
• Member of the neutral committee for the supply and installation of wooden furniture at the National Center for Criminal and Social Research in 2013.
• Invitation from MIT, Republic of Macedonia, to participate in research on World Heritage in 2014 – 2015.
• Participation in a workshop in Florence, Italy for interior design in 2015.
• Participation at Premio pittura di Mestre.Italy 2019
• First prize in 5th. The International Salon Art Resilience,Saint-Frajou ,France 2019.
• Member of movement of art resilience in France.
• Participating in Primo Contemporary Rome Art ,Palazzo Velli Expo Jul.2019
• Figurative Art Award in Primo Contemporary Rome Art ,Palazzo Velli Expo Jul.2019.
• Organizing exhibition of living scenery&stile life, Faculty of Applied Arts 2019.
• Participating in a workshop in Fabriano ,Italy ,for watercolor in April 2019
• Participating in a wall painting at the Applied Arts Exhibition on its 180th anniversary since its establishment in 2019.
• Organizing exhibition of living scenery, Faculty of Applied Arts 2018.
• Participation in the exhibition for faculty members at Mahmoud Mukhtar Museum in 2016.
• First prize in the art design competition at the French Cultural Center, Cairo, 1999.
• Participation in the 11th Youth Salon in the field of oil painting in 1999.
• Participation in the 99th Art Exhibition, Faculty of Applied Arts, 1999.
• Participated in the exhibition of Applied Arts at the Russian Embassy in Cairo in 1999.
• Jury Prize at the 10th Youth Salon in 1998.
• Participation in the Movenpick Hotel Festival of the Arts in 1992,