I OPEN a window on a type of vision, mine and probably not only, on the mysterious "essence" of Art.
Numerous interpretations are given to explain Art, a word abused in its materiality and essence.Now, I can think that Art, or what we generally consider to be, must ultimately be considered "indescribable": in its nature, in what we notice and what we define when we see "the Work" (the work of transformation (which happens) on oneself and made visible in images).
Art is truly indefinable, it is an EMOTION, a COMMUNICATION, a RELATION capable of universal strength over time.
We now know from many fields that what moves people is not a "push" but an "ATTRACTION".
I don't think there is so much distance between this "universal law" that involves us all and that it is now also considered as a force that belongs to fields apparently different from the visual and deeply interconnected ones and the "emotions" in the complex relational network that scientifically explains this. that binds "things".
Which have no meaning for themselves but only in the moment in which they relate to each other, even only in the moment in which we look at them - or we look at each other: whether they are things or people, it is the very matter of existence, a modality with which life manifests itself, a complex of infinite, universal, connected relationships, involving the entire universe, linked to "fundamental questions still unresolved, from the constitution of nature to those of ourselves, which we are part of nature" (* ) in the new radical scientific vision of quantum physics.
(*) taken from Helgoland, Carlo Rovelli, Ed. Adelphi, 2020.
- RAW 2019 artista/esposizione presso RO.MI. Arte Contemporanea Via Vetulonia 55
- MACRO ASILO Atelier 25-30 giugno 2019
- M.A.C.I. 2018 esposizione presso RO.MI. Arte Contemporanea Via Vetulonia 55
- Arte Genova 2015 XI ed. Febbraio 2015
- IX LONDON BIENNALE 1/8/2016 presso Studio.ra Contemporary Art, svolta a Roma
- M.A.C.I. 2014 esposizione presso RO.MI. Arte Contemporanea Via Vetulonia 55
- “Sacro Fiume Almone in Primavera, evento Open House maggio 2014 Galleria Studio.ra
- Dependance Casina delle Civette, Villa Torlonia, Arte-Viva in Villa Torlonia, maggio 2009
- Palazzo Valentini, sotterranei, personale, 1986
- Coordinatore metodologie Rappresentazione visiva scuole e Università, <<dipartimento di Rappresentazione Facoltà di Architettura di Roma, 1984-1985
- IL BEATO CREATORE, pittura e installazioni Palazzina Corsini, Villa Pamphili, 1984, Roma
Wrote: Emilio Villa, Mario Lunetta, Dario Micacchi, Elio Mercuri
web: https//www.giuseppescelfo.com - facebook: giuseppe scelfo - youtube: giuseppe scelfo
Vernissage Monday 26 Oct 2020 | 16:30