Alessandro Vitiello Home Gallery has taken shape in late 2016, entering an international trend that reflects the growing interest of collectors to share their collections, thus injecting ideas and resources into the system. We also have the immodest ambition of wanting to contribute to the development and promotion of art and culture in Italy.
At Home Gallery we curate modern art exhibitions, we promote literary happenings and concerts, we produce author theater, and we are partners in projects and initiatives of significant scientific importance. The initial interest in the visual arts was then added to the awareness of wanting to be an innovative aggregation center for multiple disciplines and knowledge, with the aim of rethinking models and methods useful for passing on the immense cultural tradition of our country. As part of its well-established collaboration with the Filiberto and Bianca Menna Foundation - Salerno Center for Contemporary Art Studies, AVHG promotes study and in-depth study of Filiberto Menna's great intellectual work. Francesco Gallo Mazzeo accompanies our business from the very beginning, guaranteeing the depth and quality of cultural initiatives.
Artists on exposition:
Giorgio de Chirico
Michele De Luca
Nino De Luca
Annalaura di Luggo
Francesca Matarazzo di Licosa
Exhibitions in progress:
- Alpha Beta edited by Francesco Gallo Mazzeo
- Antes edited by Francesco Gallo Mazzeo
- Operis.edited by Francesco Gallo Mazzeo
- 2021 QUANTA Grandi Quadri" edited by Francesco Gallo Mazzeo
- 2020 "Alpha Beta" edited by Francesco Gallo Mazzeo
– 2020 "Antes" edited by Franceco Gallo Mazzeo
– 2020 "Operis" edited by Francesco Gallo Mazzeo
- 2019 "Litoritmo" personal of Felice Nittolo at museum PAN in Naples edited by Daniela Ricci
- 2019 "Furia", personal of Maria Grazia Pignatelli alias Chicca Regalino edited by Kamil Tadzeus Jarzembowski
- 2017 "Reazioni in ferro 26", personal of Damiano Quaranta ai Palazzo Bezzi in Ravenna edited by Alessandro Vitiello
- 2017 "Dettagli e orme", personal of Grazi Maria Pignatelli at Palazzo Bezzi in Ravenna edited by Angela Trimarco
- 2017 "Sand Talks", personal of Francesca Matarazzo di Licosa at DFC in Dubai(AEU) edited by Alessandro Vitiello and Anna Caridi.
Event on reservation