Alessandro Vitiello Home Gallery has taken shape in late 2016, entering an international trend that reflects the growing interest of collectors to share their collections, thus injecting ideas and resources into the system. We also have the immodest ambition of wanting to contribute to the development and promotion of art and culture in Italy.
At Home Gallery we curate modern art exhibitions, we promote literary happenings and concerts, we produce author theater, and we are partners in projects and initiatives of significant scientific importance. The initial interest in the visual arts was then added to the awareness of wanting to be an innovative aggregation center for multiple disciplines and knowledge, with the aim of rethinking models and methods useful for passing on the immense cultural tradition of our country.
- 2022 "Arte in Nuvola" II edition of Rome moderrn and contemporary art fair.
- 2022 "SHOUT", personal exibition of Valerio Prugnola at Home Gallery - Roma,
curated by Alessandro Vitiello.
- 2022 "GABRIELS 10/10", personal exibition of Gabriels at Home Gallery curated
by Daniele Brocchi.
- 2022 "Pax_2022", personal of Roberta Morzetti at Sant'Agostino's church in Tuscania
(Viterbo) and at Palazzo Alessandri in Viterbo, curated by Velia Littera..
- 2021 "Arte in Nuvola" I edition of Rome moderrn and contemporary art fair.
- 2021 "Quanta Grandi Quadri", collective exibition at Home Gallery in Rome.
- 2020 "Alpha Beta", collective exibition at Home Gallery in Rome.
- 2019 "Litoritmo" personal exibition of Felice Nittolo at museum PAN in Naples
curated by Daniela Ricci.
- 2019 "Furia", personal exibition of Grazia Maria Regalino curated by Kamil
- 2017 "Reazioni in ferro 26", personal exibition of Damiano Quaranta a Palazzo
Bezzi in Ravenna curated by Alessandro Vitiello.
- 2017 "Dettagli e orme", personal of Grazia Maria Regalino at Palazzo Bezzi
in Ravenna curated by Angela Trimarco.
- 2017 "Sand Talks", personal exibition of Francesca Matarazzo di Licosa at DFC in
Dubai (AEU) curated by Alessandro Vitiello and Anna Caridi.
Events at Rome Art Week
Admission only by invitation
Vernissage Thursday 27 Oct 2022 | 18:30-22:00
Event on reservation
Event on reservation