Argentine-Portuguese designer and artist.
His works range from Painting to Art Installation.
He also deals with Interior Architecture, Interior Design, Mobile Design,
Art Designs and Designs, Scenographies, Costumes, Art Design, Jewelery Design and Fashion Design.
He has collaborated with prestigious magazines, newspapers and television broadcasters,
theater productions, classical dance and contemporary dance shows.
Creator of various brands, has worked on the development of fashion collections and various products; he has worked on numerous graphic design projects.
In Argentina, Paraguay and Italy.
His researches, in painting and in environmental installations, focus on primordial and archetypal themes.
His work is to be understood as an extensive investigation into the four elements of nature as the roots of all immutable and eternal things.
Elements that are at the basis of processes of sensitive perceptions and knowledge flows, in the physical and metaphysical structure of man.
Chromaticity and chromatic energy, material vibrations and organic "texture" are its field of intervention.
He currently lives and works between Italy and Argentina.
Exhibitions made in italy:
• 2021: Participation shows International "Infinity Art" International exhibition of contemporary art by Anna Isopo - Ateneo di Madrid (Spain), from 17 to 20 July 2021.
• 2021: Participation shows International "Dialogo tra le Antitesi" (protagonisti contemporanei) - Museo Crocetti, Roma presentation of the art historian Laura Turco Livieri from 19 June to 01 July 2021.
• 2021: Participation shows International "In Contemporanea" - Ambasciata della Repubblica Araba D'Egitto (Ufficio delle relazioni Culturali e Didattiche) presentation of the art historian Laura Turco Livieri from 10 al 22 June 2021.
• 2021: Participation shows International "Trame Contemporanee" - Palazzo della Cancelleria Vaticana presentation of the art historian Laura Turco Livieri from 17 al 25 May 2021.
• 2020 : Participation RAW .Biblioteca Angelica, Gallery. Il TEMPO SOSPESO personal exhibition (33 paintings) di Maria Pacheco Cibils edited by Roberta Melasecca.
• 2020: Partecipation shows Berlino "Human Perceptions" - Galleries Group Exibitions Contemporary Art. Berlin Mitte from 02 to 10 October 2020.
• 2020: Partecipation shows Firenze "Genesis" - Museo Bellini by Cinzia Folcarelli.
• 2020: Arte a Venezia. Sguardi Contemporanei. Mostra Internazionale di Arte Contemporanea. Centro d’Arte San Vidal (San Marco VE) edited by Anna Isopo.
• 2020: Participation annuario Arte Moderna. Artisti Contemporenei 2020 ACCA Edizioni Roma srl
• 2019 :Participation RAW .Biblioteca Angelica,Salone Monumentale.Istalation DIMENSIONI PARALLELE di Maria Pacheco Cibils edited by Roberta Melasecca.
• 2017 :Participation RAW .Biblioteca Angelica,Salone Monumentale.Istalation:FIRE ETERNITY KNOW.Rome.
• 2017: June 29 participation in "La Girandola" - Piazza del Popolo - Rome
• 2017: May shows "Fire or Regeneration" Angelica Library. Rome from 24 May to 10 June.
• 2016: Participation in Raw - Open Studio Courtyard of Art. Rome from 24 to 29/10/2016 Personal show: "Interior fire"
• 2013: Liquida. Port of the Argonauts. Province of Matera.
• 2012: Vision 3: INART. Piazza di Spagna. Rome.
• 2011: Vision 2: INART. Piazza di Spagna. Rome.
• 2010: Vision 1: INART. Piazza di Spagna. Rome.